spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

Sunflower bright







                                       Primark hat          h&m kimono          Forever 21 playsuit         Primark frilly socks          New Look shoes          Primark bracelet         Forever 21 rings

         
Forever 21 is fast becoming a favourite of mine.  I have been put off going in before as I find it quite a hard place to shop in, simply because it's such a large store that has so much stock which makes it difficult to find what I'm looking for.  However, when I have time to browse I always manage to find lots of that I like.  Best of all is the price, this playsuit was a steal at £14.75!!  I adore the combination of the gingham print and sunflowers - what could be more perfect for spring.  Forever 21 is also my first stop for jewellery these days, take a look a this necklace - so pretty and well worth £7.40.  I also want this cute floral co-ord.




No comments:

Post a Comment