spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

Wish list: pastels for spring


  1. New Look skirt    2. Miss Guided bag     3. New Look shoes    4. Topshop dress    5. Topshop jeans    6. Matalan coat    7.  Topshop tee     8. Miss Selfridge dress

If you haven't come across Charlotte Fisher yet you really should take a look at her blog for some pastel inspiration. As much as I adore pastels and how cute these colours look worn together (like Charlotte does here), I will be pairing my pastels pieces with black and white.  These gingham print jeans (5) are perfect, being high waisted makes them even better as I can wear them with my cropped jumpers without showing any flesh.  I have long been a fan of New Look's footwear and these ones (3) do not disappoint.  I absolutely love them and desperately want both pairs.   They are only £24.99 and as they have closed toes I think they are more wearable now with this rainy spring weather. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    womens clothing uk

    ReplyDelete