spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

Jeans revival


         River Island coat          Primark jeans          Primark shirt          h&m kimono          New Look boots          Forever 21 bag    
         
I haven't owned a pair of jeans in years, I just seemed to get into a habit of wearing tights and dresses everyday but I have been considering trying jeans again for a while now.  I wanted to get a cheap pair first of all just to see if I would get used to wearing them again and so I bought these Primark ones which only cost £11.  They seem to have done the trick anyway as I'm converted. Have my eye on these Topshop Joni jeans for my next pair.  I seen this sheer kimono on the h&m website and thought it looked quite nice styled with the jeans so I gave it a try, I just don't think it goes perfectly with these dark ones I'm wearing.  Really loving this tropical printed kimono from River Island as well, it is so pretty and colourful.    

No comments:

Post a Comment