spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

Week 2



  1. Shopping     2. Hair dye time again      3. My foundation   4. P.S love products    5. Primark nails   
6. Valentine's day   7.  My lovely roses     8.  First outfit post   9. Hanging heart decoration   10. Weekend make-up    11.  ootd     12. Favourite lipstick

A week late with this post but finally playing catch up tonight.  I tried on this skirt in photo 1 (from Primark) but left it back.  I really don't know why though as I actually liked it, typical me.  Anyway, I went back to get it two days later but there was none left in my size, think I just want it more now I know I can't have it.  
I have  been using Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (photo 3) for almost a year, I wouldn't use anything else now. I don't have the best skin and prone to breakouts but this hides it all.  It's a little bit on the pricey side but it is 100% worth it as it lasts all day.  Also, a little bit goes a long way so I only need to buy it every two months.
I got a my hands on a few of the P.S love products by Primark that a few bloggers have recommended and I must say I was pleasantly surprised, especially since the prices start at £1.  I tried the brow pencil in dark, the kohl eye liner and the volumizing mascara, I have even been opting to use these products instead of my usual ones so that has to be a good sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment