spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

What I wore

         Topshop skirt          Primark jumper          Miss Selfridge jacket          Primark shoes          Forever 21 bag          New Look jewellery     

It has been a very busy week of assignment work so I didn't get a chance to post anything.  I did manage to spare a few minutes to take some photos though.  To be honest I need a bit of practice, I'm far from a natural in front of a camera and my photography skills are basic at best but fingers crossed I will improve as I go.
As I said before, I loved these shoes as soon as I saw them but I had no clue what I would wear with them.  I honestly thought I would end up returning them or at least swapping them for the black pair.  After searching online, I found this skirt in Topshop that I thought would be quite nice with them but when I tried it on the following day it really didn't suit me.  I ended up trying on the skirt I am wearing (find it here) as a last resort and surprisingly liked it.  It was only £20 as well which helps.  Would like to find a nice pair of tapered trousers to wear with them next.

No comments:

Post a Comment