spacespacespacephoto_5b copy

Wish list


1.White Pepper  dress     2. Zara boots     3. New Look shirt     4. Topshop shoes     5. H&M fadora    6. Zara dress     7.  Topshop set     8. ASOS bag      9. Boohoo skort      10. Tophop skirt


Beginning to develop a serious crush on The White Pepper.  All their dresses are so girly, they have the best coloured boots and, of course, their wonderful unicorn bags.  The dress pictured above (1) is my current favourite of theirs, could easily layer it up with a chunky knit and tights while patiently waiting for the sun to arrive (if it ever does).  It's about time I bought a new pair of boots as well, I like to get a new pair every few months as the are my favourite thing to wear and these Zara ones (2) have caught my eye, think they would look great with the co-ord (7) or the skort (9) and the hat (5).



1 comment:

  1. Lovely items on your wishlist and cute blog! Give me a follow, I'll follow yours! :) sevenstylesaweek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete